Why Adidas Job Vacancies?
Bring your talents to an international stage. And then be ready to learn, contribute and grow fast. Getting exposure to as many different countries, cultures, languages and points of view as possible is the best way to grow as a person and a professional. It’s also the fastest path to creativity and innovation.
The adidas Group is truly a global company, with seven global headquarters, 20 international hubs and opportunities in 92 countries. As your career grows with us, you’ll work with teams in time zones around the world and find opportunities to collaborate alongside them.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About this role:
- To support the company in achieving the monthly and annual objectives through customer service support. This role is responsible in making sure that all customers are provided with the highest standard of customer service might it be from email, phone or walk in.
- The role acts as the focal point to continuously promote the improvement of Customer Service in Honda. A close liaison is maintained between all departments and all personnel are involved in the process to create a “Quality Service Culture”.
- The role aims to ensure that the customer experience is a positive one and the job holder is empowered to make appropriate customer focused decisions where problems have occurred so that we create customers for life.
- Efficient handling of customer enquiries for both phone, email and walk in.
- Provide accurate information about Honda products and service.
- Assist in coordinating showroom requirements.
- Ensure that work station as well as the showroom and its complete facilities are tidy and in working order.
- Accurately logging all walk in and phone enquiries on Fastrack system.
- Ensuring that all customers are met and greeted properly when visiting the showroom.
- Submitting required reports such as walk in logs, demo logs, test drive logs etc.
- Ensure quality of job to avoid errors/rework and take actions on customer concerns to improve customer satisfaction.
- Comply with company QHSE rules and guidelines and SOPs and report all incident to the supervisor
- Undertake safety awareness trainings as provided by the company.
- Follow emergency & evacuation procedure of the company.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
- Strong English communication skills
- 1-2 years, experience of customer service
- Proactive, hardworking, motivated approach
- An understanding of IT systems would be advantageous.
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.