Why Jobs in Australia?
At Jobs in Australia, there are numerous job openings in sectors as diverse: from mining (motor of the economy) to infrastructure, through tourism, agriculture, meat processing industry, education, and services. Some of the most demanded professional profiles are engineers, architects, doctors, nurses, psychologists, lawyers, auditors, and pedagogues.
Australia is the world ‘s sixth (7,741,220 Km largest country in February ) and populated island (22,683,600 inhabitants) larger. This huge country does not know the crisis that we strangle us. In the last two decades, its economy has grown steadily, with an average real growth of 3.3% annual GDP.
Working in Australia as a waiter, cleaner or laborer work is fairly easy. Matter of days. Another thing is to get a skilled job.
Australia Zoo is currently seeking applicants to work in an outdoor environment within the Cleaning Department.
This role is an opportunity to get out and about on our gorgeous 108 acres of amazing grounds, making sure our high standards of cleanliness are maintained throughout the Zoo, no matter what the weather. Applicants must be fit for physical work, enthusiastic, mature-minded, confident, well-presented and able to demonstrate a high level of work-ethic and initiative. Customer Service skills are also a must.
Duties may include:
- Cleaning & maintaining all public areas
- General cleaning of offices
- Rubbish disposal, litter removal on or surrounding zoo property including pathways, access areas, service roads and main buildings throughout zoo
- Use of cleaning and maintenance equipment (Vacuum, Blower, Sweeper, Mop, Duster, Gurney, Buggy etc)
- Maintain excellent communication and guest relations
- Previous experience within a similar role
- The ability to operate equipment required for the role -15kg leaf blower for approx 2 hrs per day
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- The ability to multi-task
- 7 day a week availability including Weekends, Public Holidays and School Holidays
- Must be physically fit and able to work outdoors
- Manual drivers licence
- Own transport essential
Please note that this ad may be taken down prior to the end date provided.
Apply for this job below. Applications close 10th of November 2019
Here is a checklist of information you will need to have ready before you start to complete the employment application form:
- Education history
- Employment history
- Any qualifications you may have eg First Aid
- Any achievements you may like to tell us about
- your availability (what hours can you work)
- A resume in .pdf or .doc format
- Any other info that may support your application