Before you apply for any job kindly go through the job description and job requirement and see if the job suites you and you fit in for the post if after going through the job description and requirement you discovered you are perfect for the job then you can proceed to the next line of action which is the application aspect.Note that the Job location should be considered too.
BACKPACKERS JOB DESCRIPTION
Backpacker Jobs Australia. From fruit picking jobs and seasonal harvest work to Australia-pair and hospitality work, Backpacker Job Board is home to a huge variety of different casual jobs for backpackers. We have full-time, part-time and temp roles to suit all travelers.
Backpacking is a form of low-cost, independent travel. It includes the use of public transport ; inexpensive lodging such as youth hostels; often a longer duration of the trip when compared with conventional vacations; and typically an interest in meeting locals as well as seeing sights.Backpacking may include wilderness adventures, local travel and travel to nearby countries while working from the country in which they are based
- Conduct check-in and checkout procedures
- Interact with guests
- Provide local and regional information
- Respond to emails
- Assist with transportation requests
- Record and respond to guest concerns
- Maintain accurate reservation information
- Update bed allocation for online booking sites
FRUIT PICKING JOB DESCRIPTION
Fruit pickers, often referred to as harvesters, are an important part of the agriculture industry because fruit is delicate and requires gentle harvesting techniques. Mechanized picking machines can damage or destroy fruit during the picking process. Approximately 75 percent of U.S. vegetables are machine harvested, but less than half of fruit cops use mechanized labor, according to Rural Migration News. Fruit pickers must be detail-oriented, fast and reliable so they can remove fruit without loss. Orchard managers have their own procedures for harvesting fruit, so pickers must learn procedures and tips to satisfy their boss’s expectations.
FRUIT PICKING DUTIES
- Manually plant, cultivate, and harvest vegetables, fruits, nuts and field crops.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, trowels, hoes, tampers, pruning hooks, shears, and knives.
- Duties may include tilling soil and applying fertilizers; transplanting, weeding, thinning, or pruning crops;
- Applying pesticides; cleaning, packing, and loading harvested products.
- May construct trellises, repair fences and farm buildings, or participate in irrigation activities.
Note that we don’t give out jobs to applicants on our website all we do is gather information about a specific job vacancies and post it on our website for easy access to a specific job online.Also get to know that all services rendered on this website is a selfless service that does not require any payment or charges from any applicant both from our website and our facebook page.