BUILDERS JOB DESCRIPTION
Do you have a passion for sustainability in the built environment? Are you looking for a career that makes an impact on our planet? This position might be for you. We are looking for a self-motivated salesperson based in Dallas, Texas who has a passion for sustainability and the environment to promote and sell our healthy building materials in the Southwest market, covering Texas (Austin, Houstin, San Antonio) and Oklahoma. This individual would be responsible for presenting our suite of products at lunch and learn presentations, local tradeshows and product showcases to architects and designers. Our building materials range from insulation to countertops and wall cladding. All of our products have a great backstory and are fun to promote and sell. Our ideal candidate cares about the impact that careless construction has on the environment and wants to help sell products that minimize that impact.
Our products tie in well to LEED, WELL and other green building standards and requirements. This hire needs to be motivated and passionate about the products, the company, and the team. We are a tight-knit, supportive group. Travel to Austin, Houston, San Antonio, and Oklahoma is required and may vary depending on where you are located.
Job duties For Builders Jobs in United States include:
- Building of custom fixtures
- Woodworking skills a must
- CNC experience a plus
- Organization of stock as needed
- Drive company owned vehicles such as vans and box trucks
- Dependability, must be punctual (on-time and ready to work each day)
- Hard working
- Urgently attends to tasks
- Communicates well in a team environment
- Engages with co-workers
- Works well with vendors and partners
- Identifies and addresses issues in a timely fashion
- Maintains a clean/professional appearance
- Adheres to all safety regulations and requirements
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Able to pass a background check
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs regularly
- Ability to be on feet, on concrete, for the entirety of your shift
- Ability to work independently on a daily basis with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.