Why Singapore Airlines Jobs?
Singapore Airlines believes in helping all employees achieve their full potential. Throughout your career with us, you will be offered an extensive array of learning and development opportunities to enhance your professional and personal competencies. For those who wish to pursue higher educational qualifications, you can also apply for sponsorship under our Continuing Education Sponsorship Scheme.
Singapore Airlines jobs rotation scheme, you can look forward to job postings within your field of specialization or across functional areas. After some years of experience, you may also apply, if you are so inclined, to work overseas under the Trainee Station Manager or the Overseas Manager Scheme.
Singapore Airlines has earned a reputation for service excellence, and we welcome individuals who are customer-orientated, displays initiative, and a team player to join us as a cabin crew.
Our crew are a talented group of individuals who hail from different walks of life. Find out what inspired them to take on this job, how they balance a flying career with their interests outside of work, and how they have developed themselves both professionally and personally.
Benefits of Working at Singapore Airlines
Careers at Singapore Airlines come with many different job benefits for full-time workers. These include:
- Healthcare coverage with medical insurance, vision, and dental
- Discounts on travel
- One free in-network trip a year
- Paid time off
- Profit-sharing bonuses
Part-time employees enjoy travel perks on Singapore Airlines flights, as well as on-site training and competitive pay rates. Employment benefits like 401(k) plans, life insurance, and paid vacations may be available too.
• Checking to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ problems.
• Keeping records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of enquiries, complaints, comments, and actions taken.
• Determining if space is available on travel dates requested by customers and assigning requested spaces when available.
• Resolve customers’ service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
• Determining charges for services requested, collecting deposits, payments, or arranging for billing.
• Contacting customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.