Netherlands Jobs – There are lots of opportunities for expats to work in the Netherlands, with a wide range of international and multinational companies – Dutch internationals alone include ING Group, Royal Dutch/Shell Group, Unilever, Philips, and Heineken – plus plenty of recruitment agencies aimed at placing foreign workers in jobs with us.
It has a relatively stable economy backed by plenty of foreign investment (encouraged by advantageous tax conditions) and comprises a diverse, well-educated population, about 21 percent of whom are foreign or ethnic minorities. Although unemployment and flexible contracts rose during the years of Dutch economic crisis, the Netherlands still has among the lowest unemployment rates in the EU (5.6 percent in December 2016, ranked 5th), below the EU average (8.3 percent).
- Drive the game design through all phases, from idea, prototype, concept, presentation, implementation, tuning and release.
- Work on live operations to make sure the game is at optimal performance at all times.
- Brainstorm novel game ideas, develop simple prototypes and join in concept feedback sessions.
- Work with QA, data-analysis and marketing to ensure and improve overall product quality.
- Be up to date with present mobile gaming trends and enjoy playing and making games.
- Relevant professional study completed.
- Proven (mobile) experience as a game designer
- Creativity, lots of it!
- Experience with Unity.
- Knowledge of game industry-standard software tools, design processes and documentation.
- Ability to define and understand technical parameters as they apply to design implementations.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback on your work.
- Good team player.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical, detail oriented, quality driven, straightforward, self-motivated, and proactive.
- Affinity with the mobile gaming industry.
- Flexible attitude, ability to adapt to quickly changing circumstances and work priorities in a timely manner.
- Fluent written and well spoken English language.
- Worked on a released mobile game.
- Reasonable handling of C#.
- Experience with live operations processes.
- Project management experience.
- A good sense of humor!
What We Offer
- Diverse and challenging projects.
- The chance to bring and realise your own ideas.
- A competitive salary, pension, and bonus system.
- Direct hire.
- An extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence.
- Great opportunity to grow and expand your knowledge within the industry.
- Full-time position with opportunities for growth within the company.
- Free daily lunch and events.
- Covered transportation costs and 28 paid vacation days.
- A stocked kitchen of fruit, beer and treats!
- Game-designed, awesome office with table football, arcade machine, consoles, darts and board games.
- Friday entertainment evenings – every Friday you can hang out at the office with your colleagues and make use of the games collection with free drinks & snacks.
ABOUT US: JOBXUPDATE is an online web platform created purposely to serve people searching for job worldwide get a better job of their choice by giving them the latest job updates around the world.
NOTE: We don’t give out job to applicant here. All we do is provide accurate and latest job update to applicant,Also, note that this service is all for free and you should never pay to anyone for the job application or processing.All you have to do is apply through the apply link.