About World Fuel Services: Fuel your career at World Fuel Services You are entrepreneurial and assertive. Thrilled to work at a fast pace, driving for results. And, you plan to grow your talents in a global Fortune 100 company with a diverse business portfolio and strong financial track record.Now this company is in need of staff in order to boost and increase the rate of production apply for the job if you think you’re good enough for the available positions.
At World Fuel Services, our employees are the key to our global success.We are industry leaders due to the innumerable talents of our approximately 5000- strong professional team. Our people thrive in an entrepreneurial and culturally-diverse environment, where innovative thinking, collaboration and efficient execution are highly valued. Our high-performance culture is what allows us to drive sustained growth. Stronger together, we promote an environment where individuals can thrive.
When you click ‘Apply’, you will need to click on ‘Create Account’. By creating an account, you will be able to view your applications and their statuses. Your password must contain 1 upper case letter, 1 number, and 1 special character.
Please note that by submitting an employment application you consent to World Fuel Services processing your information for this role and potentially for future employment opportunities, in accordance with applicable laws. To learn more about how we protect and/or process personal information, please visit the WFS Privacy Center at: https://www.wfscorp.com/en/privacy-center.
Driver (HGV) Class 2 with ADR required by one of the UK’s leading distributors of land fuel products!
Watson Fuels/World Fuel Services requires a Driver (HGV) to ensure the safe and timely distribution of land fuels to customers throughout the UK.
The Driver will be responsible for the collection of product at strategic supply points and will ensure timely UK wide distribution.
World Fuel Services Corporation is a global leader in the downstream marketing and financing of land, marine and aviation fuel products and related services.
WFS, www.wfscorp.com is a publicly listed company (NYSE: INT), headquartered in Miami, Florida and a leading Fortune 500 brand.
Following its acquisitions of Watson Petroleum and Linton Fuel Oil in 2013/14, the World Fuel Services’ UK land fuels business has become a major player in the UK land fuels market.
Core Duties And Responsibilities Will Include
- The job holder is responsible for driving the company vehicle in a safe and courteous manner and in accordance with all current legislation and company guidelines.
- The job holder should be aware that they need to act as an ambassador for the company at all times.
- Responsibility should be taken to inform line management of any changes to driving license.
- The role holder is responsible for ensuring that to the best of their ability the vehicle is in a safe & legal condition.
- Report any accidents & incidents to line management.
- Use good judgement when dealing with difficult delivery conditions and always report back to line management details on unsafe sites as quickly as possible.
- Willingness and ability to work across a 7 day shift pattern.
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times.
- Willingness to be redeployed to alternative depot locations in close proximity as required on an ad hoc basis.
Loading & Discharging
- Responsibility should be taken for loading & discharging in a sensible manner and in accordance with company policy & procedures.
- Loading from terminals (fuel samples must be taken at terminal and site).
- Obtain Customer signature before commencement of delivery.
- Friendly and courteous behavior should be displayed at all times
- Significant customer feedback should be delivered to line management.
- The successful candidate is likely to have in excess of 2 years’ experience of driving HGV vehicles and multiple drop delivery experience.
- HGV class C only driving license is essential
- ADR class 3 & Tanks is essential.
- Possession of a Drivers Qualification Card is essential.
- Possession of a Digital Tacho Card is essential.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are essential.
- Strong customer services skills and values are essential.
- Strong values and ethos around health and safety is essential.
- A clean Driving License is desirable.
- Experience of working with hazardous liquid products is desirable.
- Experience of loading product from terminals is desirable.
- Willingness to work increased hours during peak trading times is essential.
- Willingness to be redeployed to alternative depot locations in close proximity as required on an ad hoc basis is essential
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Financial Services