The UAE Federal Government is in the process of significant structural changes. Several federal ministries, authorities, and institutions are being ceased or merged. These changes were introduced to enhance the readiness of the leadership to the challenges of future with the strategic goal of making citizens happy.
UAE ministries, authorities and institutions are the bodies entrusted to run government affairs at the federal level. They collaborate with the UAE local entities to provide services to the public in a unified and coherent manner.
As a Human Resources Clerk, you are responsible to provide a full range of administrative support to the Human Resources department. Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- To work with the Government Relations Officer in preparing the documents required for government related activities such as visa processing/cancellation/OHC application of the employees
- To monitor the expiry dates of employees’ documents and ensure their renewals are processed on time
- To file important documents which will include personal employee files, warning letters/note to file, vacation requests, promotion letters, salary increment letters
- To scan employees’ documents on a regular basis and save it in the designated folders.
- To establish and maintain various filing or records of business contacts, trade licenses of our kitchens, tenancy contracts, insurance, etc.
HR Clerk is expected to have following essential qualities:
- Understanding the Job
- Taking Responsibility
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Great Exposure
- Yearly Ticket