DUBAI is an Oil and Gas company headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. They are principally a creation and expedition firm with functionings in more than 11 countries throughout the world and more than 3,500 employees.
PTTEP is a subsidy of PTT Public Limited Company which is a state owned enterprise providing under the government of Thailand. As of 2017, PTT’s Net Income was recorded at USD 594 million.
When you work with us, you join a group of devoted experts who are centered around taking care of business. Our groups are experienced, vivacious, open to sharing learning and focused on doing extraordinary work.
For us to achieve these high benchmarks, we’re generally vigilant for incredible ability and we’re generally prepared to put resources into the best.
As a Human Resources Clerk, you are responsible to provide a full range of administrative support to the Human Resources department. Your role will include key responsibilities such as:
- To work with the Government Relations Officer in preparing the documents required for government related activities such as visa processing/cancellation/OHC application of the employees
- To monitor the expiry dates of employees’ documents and ensure their renewals are processed on time
- To file important documents which will include personal employee files, warning letters/note to file, vacation requests, promotion letters, salary increment letters
- To scan employees’ documents on a regular basis and save it in the designated folders.
- To establish and maintain various filing or records of business contacts, trade licenses of our kitchens, tenancy contracts, insurance, etc.
HR Clerk is expected to have following essential qualities:
- Understanding the Job
- Taking Responsibility
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Great Exposure
- Yearly Ticket