Gas Station Jobs in Canada
Companies are currently seeking night shifts employees for a gas station located in Canada among friendly communities. This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Apprentices, Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Veterans, Visible minorities, Youth
- Shifts – 8 hours night shifts 11pm – 7 am
- Salary – Starting from $40/hr
Job Duties will include the following:
- Greet customers in an enthusiastic and welcoming manner.
- Identify price of goods and tabulate total payment required using electronic cash register, optical price scanner and other equipment.
- Receive and process payments by cash, credit card, automatic debit, gift cards, and other forms of payment.
- Validate, scan and print lottery tickets.
- Provide Esso promotional information to customers.
- Count register cash and perform safe drops.
- Perform property maintenance duties such as sweeping, dusting, mopping and washing.
- Restocking and forward-facing merchandise, recording low-inventory amounts.
- Printing various reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Relevant work experience is a strong asset, but not required; training will be provided.
- A warm and friendly personality is a must.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies
- Determine staffing requirements
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors’ operations on sales
- Plan budgets and monitor revenues and expenses
- Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
- Recruit, hire and supervise staff and/or volunteers
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations