Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
He/she would manage the investment analytics and competitor research within Global Investment Product, Wealth and Asset Management for the Canada region. Lead the production of custom investment product performance compared to market indexes and peers using internal and external data sources to aid decision making on a variety of investment related initiatives. Investment Analysis team covers all investment platforms domiciled in Canada, including retail, institutional and retirement channels.
- Aid in the perpetual oversight of our products by:
- Preparing and analyzing monthly performance reports
- Conducting competitive fee analysis for new and existing products
- Collaborating with risk teams on liquidity analysis and fiduciary/advisory responsibilities
- Aiding in the preparation and execution of annual onsite visits with fund managers, collaborating with manager research team
- Assembling and examining quarterly materials for the oversight and investment committees
- Deliver accurate and timely reports; performance analytics, attribution, assets under management, fee analysis and strategic partner reporting for business units, investment committees and Boards of Trustees
- Support and lead strategic projects and product development efforts with market and competitor research utilizing third party research providers
- Synthesize large amounts of data to determine trends and summarize key data elements for presentation to key internal stakeholders, especially the Global Investment Product leadership team
- Track key information on strategic partnerships & compile reports/presentations on the partnerships
- Work with regional investment product teams on product/competitor research and investment committee/board of directors’ materials
- Work with heads of investment analysis globally to ensure consistency in analytics
- Minimum 10 years experience in financial services industry
- CFA/CAIA/CIMA or MBA preferred
- Asset Management experience preferred
- Ability to set goals, work independently and drive results
- Experience managing a team of individual contributors
- Strong knowledge of asset management business
- Strong knowledge of institutional, adviser-assisted, retail and insurance distribution channels
- Experience with presentation development and delivery
- Ability to drive ideas from concept to completion through efficient project management and execution skills
Mass Hiring In Philips Company -Apply Now
If you are ready to unleash your potential, it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of June 30, 2019, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$877 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.4 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as ‘MFC’ on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under ‘945’ in Hong Kong.
Manulife is an equal opportunity employer. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention and advancement and we administer all of our practices and programs based on qualification and performance and without discrimination on any protected ground. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request any accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Note that this platform of ours does not job jobs to applicant but provide all kind of jobs updates for people searching for jobs across the world and all services rendered on this platform does not required payment from any users (Applicant) for either job processing or Visa processing.