Job Description: Housekeeping Supervisor In Bahrain
Responsible to upkeep the entire facility with neat, clean rooms that exceed tenant expectations. Housekeeping Supervisor In Bahrain
- Assigns workers their duties and inspects work for conformance to prescribed standards of cleanliness.
- Investigates complaints regarding housekeeping service and equipment, and takes corrective action.
- Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
- Coordinates work activities among departments.
- Conducts orientation training and in-service training to explain policies, work procedures, and to demonstrate use and maintenance of equipment.
- Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
- Evaluates records to forecast department personnel requirements.
- Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient operation.
Salary: INR 2,75,000 – 3,50,000 PA.
Industry:Travel / Hotels / Restaurants / Airlines / Railways
Functional Area:Hotels, Restaurants
Desired Candidate Profile
Applicant would be responsible for the upkeep of the following areas:
a. All Staircases
b. Corridors of both the towers
c. Lobby Area
d. Fourth Floor Terrace
e. Rooms of the rented Apartments.
Job Location – Manama, Bahrain
Company Industry – Support Services
Company Type Employer – (Private Sector)
Job Role – Hospitality and Tourism
Employment Type – Full Time Employee
Monthly Salary Range – $2000-$7500/month
Number of Vacancies – 100