Siemens is one of the biggest and best electrical engineering and electronics company on earth. Electrification, automation and digitization are the long-term growth fields of Siemens. Siemens comprises of nine business i.e Power and Gas, Wind Power and Renewable, Power Generation Services, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services, and healthcare as a separately managed business.
Siemens is searching for experienced people to fill job openings as engineers, line workers, electricians, dispatchers, nuclear and fossil plant operators, Customer service, Sales & marketing and Corporate. Siemens is looking for highly qualified and experienced experts who like challenges and opportunities. Siemens offers also opportunities for recent graduate. Apply Now Job Vacancies Open in Siemen
Apply for the job
- 713 Jobs Open in CBS Corporation – CBS Jobs
- Lear Corporation Needs Staff
- Vacancies Open in Continental Resources oil
- Encana oil Needs Staff – Encana Jobs
- INPEX CORPORATION Oil & Gas Jobs Opportunities
- Siemens Company Benefits Siemens provides employees with a competitive benefits package that is designed to provide a balance of work / life too. The advantages of the base may vary by location and eligibility, but most include options for health coverage, paid time off for vacation, holidays, sick time and various advantages and many more of the license. There are additional benefits available at the corporate office that include casual days, the center on-site day care, cafeteria and fitness center to name a few.
- Learn to capture detailed requirements, design, implement, test, install and maintain SCADA/PLC control, monitoring systems
- Learn/improve your software knowledge and skills as you may be required to write, analyse, test and integrate various software systems and databases.
- Delve into the world of Networking. IP technology is becoming increasingly prevalent in today’s railway, with more and more projects moving towards this technology. You will be exposed to Network Design, as well as getting hands on with configuring and testing networks in our lab area.
- Work on real projects which may include Integrated Station Management, Passenger Information Systems, Remote Condition Monitoring systems, Operational and Retail Communications Systems.
- Develop excellent knowledge of technical standards and processes associated with the transport and process industries.
- Be a valued member within a team of Early Careers (Apprentices/Interns/Graduates) to participate in the Business Improvement Project (BIP) Scheme. The scope of the project is to create and present a solution to executive management. It provides you with valuable team working and presentation skills.
- Be an ambassador for STEM through a multitude of volunteering opportunities, such as Greenpower, Big Bang Fair and much more.
- Support the engineering team delivering high quality technical and engineering solutions for large multi-disciplined projects for clients related to Control and Information systems, primarily in the rail sector.
- Ensure products or projects are delivered in accordance with Siemens safety and quality/testing procedures and meet all applicable legislation and project requirements.
Here’s what it takes to join some of the world’s brightest minds.
- You must be studying towards an Electrical, Electronics, Software, Mechatronics, Systems or Computer Engineering degree, aiming for a 2:2 or above.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Ability to deal with technical issues and make timely, sound decisions with minimal consultation.
- Ability to develop a firm understanding and appreciation of system design, safety concepts and associated decision making within the relevant industries.
- An understanding of quantifying and managing technical risk when involved with project work.
- Appreciation of requirements management.