Jobs at Atlantis, The Palm is the first resort destination in the region and located at the centre of the crescent of The Palm in Dubai.Opened in 2008, the unique ocean-themed resort features a variety of marine and entertainment attractions, as well as 17 hectares of waterscape amusement at Aquaventure Waterpark.
Atlantis, The Palm is also known as the culinary destination in the region with a collection of world-renowned restaurants including Bread Street Kitchen & Bar, Nobu, and Ronda Locatelli. The resort boasts an impressive collection of luxury boutiques and shops as well as extensive meeting and convention facilities.
Get to know about us here as we are not giving out direct jobs to applicant on our website all we do is gather info about a particular job across the globe and give it out to interested applicant for applications and it is a done for free as we don’t request or charge applicant for any fee for the job processing on our website or our facebook page.
Areas of Responsibility
- Clean vacant apartments in preparation for move-in using Company Checklist. Report any problem areas to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Clean occupied apartments, respite and guest apartments as scheduled using Company Checklist. Report any problem areas to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Detail clean halls and other common areas as scheduled or when requested by the Housekeeping Supervisor. Keep inventory of cleaning supplies to ensure an adequate supply. Report items needed to the Housekeeping Supervisor.
- Launder the residents’ linens on a scheduled basis.
- Launder the residents’ personal clothes as requested and when applicable ensure resident is charged accordingly.
- Ensure residents’ linens are returned to appropriate residents after being laundered.
- Report to the Housekeeping Supervisor when residents’ linens may need to be replaced.
- Keep housekeeping carts clean and stocked.
- Keep the cabinets of the housekeeping carts locked at all times.
- Change and launder the linens for the respite and guest units.
- Empty all trash containers in the laundry rooms and common areas.
- Keep laundry rooms and housekeeping/linen rooms clean and organized. Clean lint from dryer lint traps daily and clean area behind washer & dryer equipment weekly.
- Clean the resident storage areas on a scheduled basis.
- Clean and maintain all common area patios and balconies.
- Remove any trash and debris from the grounds of the Community to include the parking and driveway areas.
- Report any and all deferred maintenance, vandalism or hazardous situations to the Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Director, or Maintenance Director as discovered and take appropriate action as necessary.
- Report any pest sightings or resident pest complaints during shift to Supervisor or record in contractor pest control log book.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming, which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when on duty.
- Attend and participate in all meetings and training as required by Company policy and the
Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Director, or Maintenance Director.
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with all regulations regarding residents’ rights.
- Be constantly watchful of signs that residents are not able to function independently or a change in resident’s behavior. Report all signs to the Housekeeping Supervisor, Housekeeping Director, or Maintenance Director following the Company policies and procedures.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, associate, Community and Company information deemed as such.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year housekeeping experience preferred.
- Should be familiar with safe operation of cleaning equipment such as vacuums, spray bottles, and with the safe use of cleaning chemicals and supplies.
- Must pay attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, and be sensitive to the needs of residents.
- Must be able to work independently within a team environment.
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
- The Community is a drug free workplace; associates are subject to adherence to the Company Drug Free Workplace policy.