The civil aviation sector is one of the key growth drivers for the UAE’s economy. His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice-President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai said, “For centuries, the status of the UAE as a prominent trade hub was well known. We have invested in establishing a healthy and sustainable world-class infrastructure of airports, tourism and trade to cement this status in parallel with investing in education, health care and housing for the benefit of our citizens.”
Our Emirati employees play a critical part in bringing to life the heritage, respect and hospitality for which the UAE is known. They represent the UAE’s culture and values, understand Dubai and the UAE’s place in the world and are integral to sustaining our growth and development. Accordingly, recruitment and retention of UAE National talent are vital to our success. We know that success means investing in our people and ensuring our Emiratis continue to play a leadership role within the organisation.
To achieve this Learning & Development continuously develops a broad spectrum of development programmes across the organisation, some of which are focused on our Emirate talent.
The strategy group maps out where we’re going, what that means, and what it looks like. Our Research team analyses the industry so that we’re never playing catch-up. Design translates strategies into award winning products and experiences. In Program Management, it’s more about the delivery of our strategies into realized benefits. And our Corporate Planning team creates strategy so that we’re agile enough to respond in a fast-evolving industry.
• Your experience will Drive a culture for design that puts the customer at the centre of the design process.
• Control and direct all aspects of the airfield and stand design at Dubai Airports to ensure achievement of DA’s target customer experience, commercial returns and corporate objectives.
• You will lead medium to long term airfield and stand design development for Dubai Airports, delivering design solutions to meet the development plan requirements, operational needs and issues.
• Engagement of all relevant stakeholders during the design process to deliver a fully considered solution and working with Dubai Aviation Engineering Projects (DAEP) to ensure all airfield and stand design outputs are translated in a way that demonstrates all stakeholder requirements are managed and delivered. Job Requirements
• Definition and design support of airfield and stands associated supporting infrastructure including such functional areas.
• Airside and Ramp Operations experience.
• Airspace terminology and regulations experience.
• Knowledge of airport terminal operations and regulations.
• It is expected that you will have 8 years in depth commercial airfield experience of the planning, design, procurement and construction of complex, time critical airfield programmes of work within a regulated, operationally constrained and on time performance focused environment.
Job Details Company:
Dubai Airports Vacancy Type: Full-time Job Location: Dubai, United Arab Emirates Application Deadline: N/A