Why Jobs in poland?
Jobs in Poland provides a higher level of satisfactory administration for peoples as well as job seekers or employees over the world.
Poland also providing more policies against unemployment, because their administration always trying to reduce unemployment rate at a very low percentage, all types of job vacancies are available in Poland, we know that so many multinational companies are standing at Poland, so these companies are also inviting employees in every year or months..
The available job opportunities are hiring for both freshers and experienced candidates, so any candidates can easily access these Jobs in Poland.
Currently, 38,634,007 peoples are currently living and working in Poland, the important thing is Poland keeps a higher level of GDP among other countries, here Poland GDP contribution from different sectors is $1.114 trillion.
- Drive hi-lift to picking area and build pallet/load according to load sheet or voice pick audio equipment (if applicable)
- Mark load ticket for out of stock items
- Wrap pallet when pallet/load is finished
- Turn in paper work with order for check before loading and have truck checked
- Stage pallet and/or load into truck when ready
- Complete partial pallets and put away mixed pallets
- Maintain proper housekeeping standards in work area
- Regular, reliable, predictable attendance
- 18 years or older
- Must submit to a drug screen
- Pass the physical capabilities test (if applicable)
- Pass forklift skills test (if applicable)
- Pass the background check
- Experience working in a warehouse environment (e.g., product storage, product staging, forklifts, etc.)
- Driving a forklift (e.g., performing basic operations such as driving forwards, driving backwards, lifting and lowering boom, maneuvering in tight areas without damaging product, etc.)
- Working with racking systems and loading/unloading pallets (e.g., pulling and placing pallets on/off vertical product racking systems and trucks, maximizing storage by stacking products vertically, etc.)
- Experience working in a team environment (e.g., cooperating with co-workers, joint problem solving, etc.)