TechnipFMC is uniquely positioned to deliver greater efficiencies across project lifecycles from concept to project delivery and beyond. We are driven by a steady commitment to clients and a culture of purposeful innovation, challenging industry conventions and rethinking how the best results are achieved.
By joining one of the world’s largest oil and gas project, technologies, systems, and services companies, you’ll have limitless opportunities to learn from some of the industry’s brightest engineers, scientists, project managers and other professionals in 48 countries located in every corner of the world.
If you’re ready for the challenge and look forward to beginning the most interesting work of your career, view our open positions
TechnipFMC is a global oil and gas leader, specialized in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies. Our mission: to enhance the performance of world’s energy industry. How we do it: by constantly challenging conventions and investing in our 37 000+ employees, across 48 countries. At TechnipFMC, we aim to offer an inspiring working experience: tackling some of the most complex technical and engineering challenges in the world in collaboration with a truly global team.
Introduction to the Job
At TechnipFMC, we deliver critical projects of a scale, scope and difficulty that you simply won’t find anywhere else. We are looking for an Acoustic engineer (M/F) who can join our multicultural team in Paris
Reporting to the Environmental and Health Department, you will work under the supervision of a senior acoustic engineer and will be in charge of acoustic activities on major international projects. This position involves close interaction with other technical disciplines (Process, Mechanics, Instrumentation etc.).
- Define the acoustic limits on equipment as per the local regulations and applicable codes & standards.
- Acoustic modelling (Cadna A, Cadna R) in order to address noise issue at work, within the premises and in the environment.
- Propose noise reduction measures to meet current requirements
- Clarification, evaluation and technical comparison of the offers made by the suppliers.
- Write acoustic study reports
- Monitor subcontracted vibration activities (drafting of the specifications, monitoring of the subcontractor, etc.)
You are meant for this role if you have/ are:
- Engineering degree/Master with specialization in acoustics
- A work first experience in industrial oriented acoustic study
- Knowledge of Cadna A / R software will be highly appreciated.
- Fluent English
- Vigorous to integrate our teams on global projects
- Good communication skills
Your future at TechnipFMC
- Potential career path, if possible
- Global mobility opportunities if relevant
- Training and development
- Diverse and international team if relevant