With mоrе than 127,000 еmрlоуееѕ worldwide, inсluding аррrоximаtеlу 22,000 еnginееrѕ, Hоnеуwеll hаѕ an unrеlеnting соmmitmеnt to ԛuаlitу аnd delivering results in еvеrуthing wе make аnd dо. Wе are раѕѕiоnаtе аbоut сrеаting new tесhnоlоgiеѕ and tаkе рridе in dеvеlорing ѕоlutiоnѕ thаt hеlр ѕоlvе thе world’s tоughеѕt сhаllеngеѕ in the areas оf safety, security, energy аnd grоwing global wеаlth реr сарitа.
While grоwth, technology, and рrоduсtѕ are imроrtаnt, реорlе аrе аt the сеntеr оf it аll. Wе wоrk fоr thе grеаtеr good аnd givе bасk tо оur соmmunitiеѕ. We аlѕо a pay-for–performance сulturе, with differentiated rewards fоr оur tор реrfоrmеrѕ and offer programs thаt аllоw uѕ to dеvеlор lеаdеrѕ from within.
A саrееr at Hоnеуwеll оffеrѕ infinite роѕѕibilitiеѕ within a diversified, global оrgаnizаtiоn that iѕ hеlрing tо hеlр solve the wоrld’ѕ tоughеѕt сhаllеngеѕ аnd imрrоving ԛuаlitу оf life fоr реорlе glоbаllу. Wе invites уоu in our quest.
Search and apply for latest jobs in Dubai, Latest Jobs in UAE, Jobs in Saudi Arabia, Apply for jobs now, Latest jobs worldwide, jobs at Honeywell, Honeywell Jobs
Position: Instrument Maintenance Technician.
Job Description :
• Involved in all instruments and control Equipment’s breakdowns and its routine Preventive maintenance of Process Plant field instruments and Schneider M340 control system.
• Involved in the troubleshooting jobs of field instruments and control systems.
• Involved in Various Shutdown activities of the process plant and planning for the Major Shutdowns.
• Involved all maintenance work in accordance to the safety procedure, Maintenance plans and plant operational requirements.
• Achieving the all equipment calibrating as per the scheduled requirement.
• Implementing the modification in operational area to stable the plant operation and saving the cost of the plant.
• Assist the other departments in the troubleshooting/repair of field equipment’s.
• Worked on control system “Schneider M340, Unity Pro, FBD(Functional Block Diagram).
• Knowledge on Instrumentation Software’s
• Reporting the safety Hazardous in the work place.
• Maintenance and calibration of the control valves (Pneumatic, Cylinders, VFD-various types)
• Maintaining tools and Spares in work place.
• Performing the Corrective and preventive maintenance of field instruments like Pressure, flow, temperature and flow instruments as per the SMP procedure
• Experience in calibration of instruments like PT, FT, LT,TT and all types of Control valves and filling the calibration procedure after the job done.
• Maintaining the House keeping in working place as per the company standard.
• Conducting Tool Box meeting on daily.
• Attending the safety meeting on every week as per the schedule.
• Performing and implementing the suggestions on technical/ non-technical over process plant.
• Commissioning activity for Bagging Machine/Palletizer/Wrapping Machines/Strapping Machine (Vertical/Horizontal)/all conveyor logic system and its safety interlocks
• Preparation of Commissioning documents/Folders,
• Creating Commissioning procedures for various types of Pressure, level, flow, Control/VFD instruments used in chemical plants
• Installation, calibration and loop checking of the field instruments (Emerson Rosemount, ABB, Honeywell, Yokogawa, E&H)
• Reading & understanding instrument manuals, specification, calculation sheet and understand calibration procedures
• Review of control philosophy, P&I diagrams, cause & effect diagrams, instruments list, flow chart
• Preparing Technical Support for the instrumentation team.
• Experienced in the field instruments and control systems procurement activities
• Spares balance investigation and inventory control for all instruments’ spare parts
• Excellent communication interpersonal skills.
• Having good knowledge of plant safety rules & regulations.
• Hands on Experience in Schenider M340, Unity Pro, Vijeocitect
• Good knowledge about Permit to work systems (PWS or PTW) and several kinds of permits like Cold work permit, hot work permit, Limited Space Entry permits.
• Carried out routine preventive maintenance and calibration of field instruments on a regular basis per the approved schedule for transmitters, control valves, shut down switches and a variety of other instruments in all process areas.
• Coordinate with operation department during emergency shutdown and during start up activities.
• Troubleshooting and problem-solving during emergency time of running plant.
• I/O Forcing job carried out in Schenider Electric M340.
• Carried out breakdown maintenance and disassembles instruments, cleans/replaces parts or components, reassembles, replace cards, calibrates and tests serviced instruments to ensure proper operation. Reports all serious malfunctions immediately to supervisor, for his advice and direction.
• Well-known with the Plant Running, Predictive, Preventive, Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance.
• Repair and servicing all types of process control instruments like Transmitters (Pressure, Level, Temperature and Flow), Control valves and Pneumatic controllers etc.
• Specialist in Installation & Calibration of different types of the Modern Smart Electronics & Pneumatic instruments.
• Assists in the onsite implementation of improvement/expansion projects on field instrumentation and control system equipment. Includes assisting engineers on site, carrying out actual installation, connection and configuration and running tests on equipment prior to handover.
• Coordinates with mechanical craftsmen on the maintenance of heavy equipment (compressors, turbines and pumps) by dismantling associated control instruments and cabling. Reinstalls instrumentation when an overhaul, maintenance has been completed. (Man Turbo, Mitsubishi, Elite)
• Skilled in Troubleshooting of PLC, DCS, ESD Plant Automation Control System.
• Effective knowledge of the Lock out Tag out Processes.
• Sound skills of all kind of Rotating Equipment Maintenance, Steam Turbines, Gas Compressors etc…
• Knowledge in Bentley Nevada vibration monitoring system 3300, 3500 and Foundation Field Bus Devises and digital valve Controllers.
• Operational knowledge in a Man Turbo, Trisen110 and Woodward Turbine speed Control System
• Skilled to read Engineering Drawings, Loop Diagrams, P&ID Drawings, Logic Diagram & Hook up drawings etc.
• Skilled in Computer Operations.
• INSTRUMENTS WORKED
• TRANSMITTERS : Yokogawa, Rosemount, Yamatec, (Honeywell), Endress+Hauser, oxboro, ABB.
• PNEAUMATIC : ABB
• CONTROL VALVES : Tecknic(local)
• PLC & ESD : Schneider M340
• DCS : Mitsubishi
• DOCUMENTS : Data sheets, Specification Sheets, Calibration Report & Manuals
• DRAWINGS : P&ID (Piping & Instrument Diagram)
ILD (Instrument Loop Diagram)
PFD (Process Flow Diagram)
HFD (Hedder Flow Diagram)
Hook Up Diagram
• WORKED CALIBRATION EQUIPMENTS :
HART Communicator (275, 375 & 475)
RTD Calibrator (ALTEK)
T/C Calibrator (ALTEK)
Loop Calibrator (ALTEK & FLUKE)
Vibration & Proximity Calibrator (TK3-2 & TK-3)
BEMAX (Hi pressure Calibrator with Hand pump)
Process Calibrator FLUKE
AMETEK High- & Low-Pressure Calibrator
• Programming PLC Language : FBD. Unity Pro M, XL
• SCADA : Vijeo Citect 7.4, 7.2, 7.0