Kuwait, an Arab country on the Persian (Arabian) Gulf, has the cultural heritage dating back to antiquity. Kuwait City, the capital, is known for its modern architecture, ranging from skyscrapers to the striking Kuwait Towers, water towers whose design recalls the tiled domes of a classic mosque. The Tareq Rajab Museum houses a rich collection of ethnographic artifacts and Islamic art.
The climate in this country is extremely hot in summer with brands that often exceed 50 ° C and very cold winters, although not recorded temperatures below 15 ° C, spring is his best season. Due to the low annual rainfall and a lack of lakes across its surface, plants and animals of Kuwait are species that have adapted to these harsh living conditions.
Salaries in Kuwait are usually similar to or greater than those paid in western countries. The working week in Kuwait tends to vary between 40 and 48 hours, depending on the particular company’s policy. Office hours are usually from 8.30 or 9.00 am to 5.30 or 6.00 pm.
Are you a natural team player with a passion for the numbers, who loves nothing more than when life (and a spreadsheet) is in perfect balance? Then the role of Store Keeper at our hotel is waiting for you!
Your role is to be a key player in our finance team! This role includes the responsibility for assisting in all accounts-related activities such as Store Keeper, To maintain the storeroom by properly storing all goods in pre-designated areas with proper rotation. All work is carried-out in line with the hotel’s guidelines and Radisson Hotel Group’s corporate guidelines.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Maintains proper storage of all goods in their pre-designated areas
- Keeps storerooms organized and clean for proper storage
- Maintains cleanliness of storerooms daily
- Unpacks all goods for proper distribution
- Stocks departmental stocks when order is issued and approved by authorized
- To organize the storage facilities by types of items according to the set- up of inventories.
- All goods should be stored in accordance with the local health and security requirements.
- always Keeps all stores clean and tidy.
- Keeps unauthorized personnel from entering the storerooms.
- Makes sure that all first–in goods are issued first-out.
- Prepares the slow-moving item’s list monthly.
- Fixed storeroom hours must be established and maintained.
- Keeps the records updated regarding prices and incoming and outgoing stocks.
- Assists in the month – end inventories.
- Prepares the daily reports accurately.
- Assists and prepares all orders of goods and keep the Purchasing Manager well informed on the stock situation.
- Keeps the Food & Beverage stocks at a minimum, especially at the end of the month.
- Inspect all storeroom areas daily.
- Establishes good working relationship within the department and the hotel.
- Weekly spot check of inventories should be taken for all food and beverage goods to identify any variances.
- Issues only to authorized personnel with signed requisition.
- Any other duties, which may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree Holder from recognized university.
- Should have Financial background to understand work flow.