The State of Qatar is a sovereign and autonomous state in the Middle East, possessing a landmass that sticks into the Arabian Gulf. Since its entire autonomy from Britain in 1971, Qatar has risen as one of the world’s most critical makers of oil and gas. It is an Islamic State whose laws and traditions take after the Islamic custom. Since 2013, the nation has been represented by HH Sheik Tamim receptacle Hamad container Khalifa Al-Thani.
Qatar’s administration structure incorporates services, incomparable boards and other government organizations. Qatar’s establishments of open organization are developing quickly and endeavoring to address the issues of natives and clients of institutional administrations. Around 90,000 representatives, including Qataris and ostracizes, work in the legislature and other open segment establishments.
Pay rates in Qatar are pretty much like that in western countries. Be that as it may, given the absence of individual tax assessment, net salary is generally higher, and this is one of the real attractions of working in Qatar.
Amid the past, compensation bundles were separated into different components like essential pay, auto remittance, lodging recompense, restorative cover, kids instruction and air tickets for home visits. Today, notwithstanding, bosses simply pay a pay to cover every one of these costs, despite the fact that in few cases, there are different rewards as well.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field & 6-8 years of relevant full-time work experience.
- A careful approach and high level of attention to detail.
- Outstanding analytical, strategic planning, time management, organizational, and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Arabic, with the ability to draft and edit a variety of written reports and communications and to articulate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications and other software applications that support the job role.
- Work will be performed inside a large facility. An inside environment may be a cubicle (considerations: close quarters, low to moderate noise, bright or dim lighting).
- It should be understood that employment may be located in potentially dangerous areas, including combat or war zones. This might involve the possibility of suffering harm by dangerous forces or friendly fire. These dangers are inherent to working conditions in a dangerous environment.
- Sitting at desk. Phone use and PC or laptop. Filing required. May require lifting and carrying computer equipment, boxes of supplies or files up to 50 lbs. Extended periods of sitting while on PC/laptop or phone.
Equipment and Machines
- General office equipment, which includes: telephone, fax machine, copier, PC/laptop, and other miscellaneous office equipment. Servers, switches and other computer equipment used to support network operations.