Etobicoke is a regulatory division of, and one among six districts amalgamated into, the town of Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Containing the city’s west-end, Etobicoke was first settled by Europeans inside the 1790s, and accordingly the district developed into city status in the twentieth hundred years. A few free towns and towns created and have become piece of Metropolitan Toronto in 1954. In 1998, its city status and government broke up after it had been amalgamated into present-day Toronto. Etobicoke is verged on the south by Lake Ontario , on the east by the Humber River, on the west by Etobicoke Creek, the town of Mississauga, and consequently the Toronto Pearson International Airport (a little part of the air terminal stretches out into Etobicoke), and on the north by Steeles Avenue West.
Etobicoke highlights a profoundly expanded populace, which totalled 365,143 of every 2016. it’s principally rural being developed and intensely industrialized, prompting a lower populace thickness than different regions of Toronto. Quite a bit of its cityscape is portrayed by bigger central avenues, shopping centers, and parkway lodging improvements. Etobicoke has a few interstates, including Highways 427, 401, 409, the Queen Elizabeth Way (QEW) and Gardiner Expressway. Etobicoke is that the western end of Line 2 Bloor-Danforth of the Toronto metro and served by four rural rail stations of GO Transit. Humber College is in Etobicoke, enveloping two grounds, one among which is additionally home to the University of Guelph-Humber.
We are a food discount wholesaler, overhauling Food Service foundations and Retail Grocery Stores inside the Central Ontario. We are looking for a Delivery Driver to hitch our group! You will be liable for securely working a 24ft 5 ton straight truck (G permit).
Serious wages ($20.00/hr) + benefits.
What we’ve to offer:
- Day shift – Monday to Friday: 40 hours out of every week
- Nearby conveyances inside Greater Toronto Area
- Home everyday
- Roughly 40 hours of the week yet should be accessible for additional hours whenever required.
- Securely work a van and 5 ton truck
- Load and dump freight by electric bed jacks, pushcarts and a couple of hand bombarding required
- Guarantee that products are conveyed to our clients in a protected and opportune way
- Case count while making conveyance and have beneficiary log off on getting documentation
- Gather installment when required
- Report any issues or occurrences to dispatch
- Investigate truck when trip
- Warehousing work (delivering/getting) required
- Past involvement with truck driving
- G permit expected with least of two years of business driving experience (straight truck or 3D square van)
- DZ License is a resource.
- Ready to lift up to 50lbs consistently and appreciate being truly dynamic
- Solid hard working attitude
- Experience working during a stockroom (and forklift) is a resource
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
Additional pay: Overtime pay
- Limited or free food
- Broadened medical services
- Life confirmation
- Vision care
Schedule: 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate: Etobicoke, ON: reliably commute or decide to relocate before starting work (preferred)
License/Certification: Class G License (required)
Our website don’t give out jobs to applicant, what we do is to provide jobs update across the globe for easy access and submission of applications and CV. Also kindly note that all service rendered on this platform is a selfless act that does not require any payment from the website users. Disregard anyone asking you for any kind of payment. Beware of Career Consulting scams and Recruiting scams. If any HR is posing for money and assuring you to get a job then we will suggest not to go with that instead move out and look for another company job.
Read the security Tips properly before applying for this Delivery Driver Job.