BMW AG is a German multinational company which currently produces automobiles and motorcycles, and also produced aircraft engines until 1945. Jobs at BMW Manufacturing
The company was founded in 1916 and has its headquarters in Munich, Bavaria. BMW produces motor vehicles in Germany, Brazil, China, India, South Africa, the United Kingdom, and the United States. In 2015, BMW was the world’s twelfth largest producer of motor vehicles, with over two million vehicles produced.
Overview – Jobs at BMW Manufacturing
- Headquarters -Munich, Bavaria.
- Size – 5001 to 10000 Employees.
- Industry – Automobile.
- Sector – Manufacturing.
- Competitors – Mercedes-Benz, Daimler, Lexus, Audi etc…
- BS/BA degree or the equivalent of 4 years related professional business
experience preferably in automotive or manufacturing.
- 6+ years of related professional supply chain experience in a
- 4+ years of supervisory/ leadership experience.
- 5+ years of technical and analytical skills to support problem solving
and continuous improvement in Plant Spartanburg.
- 3+ years of technical problem solving experience.
3+ years of experience with BMW systems skills (i.e. PQM, QSYS, QZ, FMK, PCSQ, TASIS, SAP) preferred.
- 3+ years of knowledge of Microsoft Office, as demonstrated through
BMW Manufacturing Company is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of BMW MC to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all qualified persons regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Employment with BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (BMW MC) is at-will and may be terminated at any time, with or without notice, at the option of BMW MC or the employee.