Why Jobs in UK?
Jobs in UK, The Capital London contributes hugely to the economy of United Kingdom. Maximum of the major industries like creative, Media, Manufacturing, Trading, banking etc all operates from there and paying thousands of employees weekly & monthly.
The foreigner’s employees are higher in ratio than the nationals. Pakistani, Indian, Black Caribbean, black African, black other, Bangladeshi & Chinese are living there and performing their duties as a sensible citizen in the United Kingdom.
The major areas of industrial output are textiles; food, beverages, and tobacco; paper, paper products, wood products; chemicals; metals and fabricated metal items; electrical and optical equipment; and transport equipment and other machinery.
About your role
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our exciting new team here at JCB Golf and Country Club. As a Food and Beverages Assistant. you will play a crucial role in ensuring the successful operation of our clubhouse, knowing and understanding what it means to deliver amazing hospitality to our guests.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide a warm and friendly atmosphere with a personalised welcome to our guests
- To help gain customer loyalty through the provision of exceptional customer service excellence.
- Take food and drinks orders and efficiently communicate to the bar/kitchen, ensuring prompt arrival to guests.
- Establish good relations with guests, offering advice and fostering customer loyalty.
- Ensure that our guests are promptly seated and provided with a menu.
- To ensure that guests needs are closely monitored, whilst ensuring a discreet distance.
- Willingly undertake any necessary training
- To support your team members in other areas to ensure a smooth operation of both the front of house and the kitchen area
You will thrive on the challenge of consistently exceeding our guest’s expectations. Essentially, you should be highly attentive to detail and be capable of delivering and maintaining, consistent standards. You should have a can do attitude, with teamwork being key to the success of your area.
- Have a can do attitude, understanding all brand-standards, reading your customer’s needs and responding accordingly
- Like cleanliness and organisation on shift, you understand that preparation is the key to a smooth shift
- Make your service smooth, confident and tailored to every individual that walks in the door
- Embrace working as a team player and have a positive attitude, when working you support your colleagues in the Food & Beverage outlets and are happy to support other departments too
- Be proud of your Food & Beverage area and know that your contribution is a large one when it comes to the overall operation of the department
Rewards and Benefits
Our achievements – now and in the future – are down to our 14,000-strong worldwide workforce. To say thank you, we give everyone here career development and the chance to progress. We also pay great attention to employees’ health and welfare. You can expect medical insurance and dental care schemes, plus access to our healthy living centre. Naturally, this comes with a competitive salary, company pension and 33 days’ annual leave.