Vodafone Qatar Q.S.C. (“Vodafone Qatar”), part of one of the world’s largest telecommunications Group, the Vodafone Group, is the holder of the Second Public Mobile and Fixed Telecommunications Networks and Services License in the State of Qatar. Vodafone Latest Jobs
Vodafone Qatar switched on its mobile network on 1 March 2009 and shortly after started delivering great value to its customers with a range of exciting products and services. Having built a world class converged IP network, Vodafone launched fibre-based consumer and enterprise fixed-line services commercially in October 2012
Vodafone’s objective is to be one of the most admired brands in Qatar and the Company is committed to providing world class telecommunications infrastructure to support Qatar National Vision 2030.
Effective January 2015, Vodafone Qatar has become fully compliant with Islamic Sharia practices throughout its business, including commercial and financial operations.
Expand successful product offerings and be the best at what we do
To be a customer focused, high quality and innovative business, delivered by a talented, effective and efficient team
Job description / Role
- Level 2 technical supports for all configuration and performance related to Optical and Microwave Network on multi vendor equipment’s (Alcatel-Lucent and Huawei).
- He/she will be responsible for Operation, configuration and maintenance of Vodafone Backbone WDM/OTN/MW networks
- Responsible for optics and fixed rollout, operation & integration on DWDM , ADM , SDH ,CWDM , MW ,GPON , ONT , OLT , ISAM and FTTH and all Operation, Commissioning, integration configuration and maintenance of Alcatel Microwave, SDH and IP equipment
- Level 2 support for technical problems on Transport network for degradation of Transport KPIS & Segregation of problem due to IP & Transmission Network that include End 2 End tracing at all Transport interfaces and timely response to all service request.
- Operation Integration & Commissioning of GPON network (ISAM 7302 & 7360, AMS 5520, NA-F 5530, SDC 5529, and HDM 5580) to provide Corporate, residential and Mobile backhaul services over fibre (FTTx) and providing Level 2 support for GPON (ISAM 7302/7360, AMS 5520) & JDSU ONMS to handle complex incidents and problems. Software upgrade on NEs & OMS as and when required.
- End to end Fixed Access network support (Presales, Requirements / LLD Development, Pre-Integration testing, End-to-End testing, Deployment, Training, Subscriber Migration, Customer acceptance, Maintenance and Customer support), Follow with third parties and supporting vendors as part of incident resolution and assure that the SLAs are intact with them.
- Prepare health check reports and end-to-end Incident management for transmission domain aligned with ITIL process