In 1971, an unassuming little coffee shop opened in Seattle’s historic Pike Place Market. More than thirty years and millions of lattes later, that meeting place has grown into one of the world’s largest and most recognizable brands.
Starbucks has become synonymous with the highest quality coffee, a welcoming environment, personalized service and a passion for innovation. Starbucks continues to grow, and with almost 17,000 locations internationally (and growing!) people all over the world can now enjoy the Starbucks experience.
As you’ve probably heard, Starbucks is growing every day. But what you might not realize is that people just like you are at the heart of building this company. People who are quick to smile and say hello. People who are knowledgeable and passionate about what they do. If that describes you, then maybe we can have the chance to grow together.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Working multiple investor/servicing sale reports to cure exceptions with urgency
- Pulling aged outstanding and conditions report
- Following processes to have documents obtained and/or re-recorded
- Verifying all information is correct, uploaded, and removed from report
- Contacting closing agents, title underwriters, county recorders for additional assistance
- Preparing title claim and check requests
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity of Recorded Mortgages and Final Title Policies
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent time management skills as well as attention to detail
- Great organizational skills
- Experience with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent verbal skills
THE PLACE & THE PERKS
United Shore is a diverse group of over 4,000 mortgage experts, sales superstars, tech gurus, marketing whizzes and more. We’re a $41 billion and growing, family owned and operated company that still feels like family. Our award-winning workplace just happens to be home to the #1 wholesale mortgage lender in the nation, United Wholesale Mortgage. And we believe in setting our team members up for success by creating a unique, energetic culture where you can be yourself and still reach your professional goals.
Here are some of the reasons you’ll love working here:
- Large, state-of-the-art fitness center with a full-size basketball court, outdoor sand volleyball court, plus Zumba and yoga classes
- Wellness area, including an in-house primary-care physician’s office, full-time massage therapist and hair salon
- Gourmet cafeteria featuring homemade breakfast and lunch, and a dedicated food truck
- Free fruit, soft drinks and coffee
- Convenience store featuring grab-and-go snacks
- In-house Starbucks and indoor/outdoor café with Wi-Fi
- Escape room designed for team-building activities
- Indoor/outdoor putting greens